Today’s episode is the 100th episode, and I am overjoyed to share it with you. As a treat, I’m going to share the ten lessons I’ve learned in my two and a half years of experience in freelancing. And as a thank you, I’m going to give away massive freebies, so listen up and stay tuned to find out how you can win.
In this episode, you will learn:
- My experiences in freelancing
- My top 10 lessons I learned in my 2 and a half experience in freelancing
- What you need to win the giveaway contest
How to Enter the Giveaway
- You must leave a written review on the show over on apple podcasts. If you don’t have an iPhone, borrow a friend’s phone if you have to!
- Take a screenshot of your review before hitting “submit” and post it in your IG stories and tag me @aubreemalick
- If you’ve already left a review on iTunes, you can leave me a review over on my Facebook page: aubreemalick.com/facebook and screenshot the review and post in IG stories
- You can also enter once a day by sharing a screenshot of the episode in your IG stories, talking about the show or sharing something you’ve learned from the show in your stories
Want my step-by-step guide on how to start your VA business today? Grab The Prep which will show you exactly how to set up and start your business! You will get instant access to the digital product so you don’t have to wait any longer to start!
Join here >> aubreemalick.com/theprep
Looking to scale your freelancing business to 5k/month and want to know when you can join the Freelancer to CEO Academy? Jump on the waitlist: aubreemalick.com/waitlist
Join the Freelancer to CEO Podcast Community on Facebook
If you found value in today’s episode, I would love it if you shared this in your Instagram stories! Help us spread the message to more freelancers who are ready to step into the CEO role!
Connect with me on Instagram: @aubreemalick