I love to share a lot of tips and free resources for all you amazing podcast listeners, but if you really want that 1:1 support, take a peek behind the curtain on what kind of support goes on inside of the Prep 2.0 community!
In this episode, we cover:
• Sole Proprietor vs LLC & moving to another state
• How much of your income to set aside for taxes
• Package pricing vs hourly pricing
• How to niche down but still offer an array of services
• What social media managers can offer
• How a community can launch your business forward
Want to learn how to become a virtual assistant? Sign up for my FREE 30 minute VA training. Get your behind-the-scenes peek at how I started my virtual assistant business and replaced my full-time salary with no prior experience, seven months pregnant with a 1.5 year old running around!
Get instant access now >> https://aubreemalick.com/freetraining
Join the Freelancer to CEO Podcast Community on Facebook
If you found value in today’s episode, I would love it if you shared this in your Instagram stories! Help us spread the message to more freelancers who are ready to step into the CEO role!
Connect with me on Instagram: @aubreemalick